The application essay is a source of confusion for many college-bound students. Is it a crucial part of the admissions process, or is it an afterthought?
A recent post on CollegeAdmissionsPartners.com explains exactly what a strong essay can and cannot do. First, the bad news: a strong essay cannot . . .
- get you into a school for which you are not qualified,
- tell a remarkable story that’s not true, or
- include everything you have to say.
However, it can . . .
- reveal your character,
- connect with admissions officers, and
- show your strengths as a writer.
Click here to learn more.